60 days 'till 60 miles!

We are only 60 days away from walking 60 miles in the Michigan 3-day event!  Please help us reach our goal - the money raised gives us hope for a brighter future {without cancer}.

The future coconut pictured above is lucky to call her grandmother a survivor! 

75% of the net proceeds raised help support Susan G Komen's Research and Training Grant Program and large public health outreach programs for women and men facing breast cancer. The remaining 25% helps fund local community and Affiliate support and outreach programs. 

Thank you for giving us hope!


Post a Comment